Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG) 2021-2022
The school receives a grant from the Welsh Government to support and further develop pupils who are eligible for Free School Meals (eFSM).Our aim as a school is to ensure that all pupils reach their optimum potential.
Planned expenditure this year is being coordinated by the Headteacher.
The Grant amounted to £6900.
Planned expenditure this year will be spent on:
1. Maintain computer-based tracking system. Use FSM tracker to monitor attainment of pupils with FSM. Use to monitor progress of pupils whose attendance falls below 90%. Monitor progress of pupils with ALN and MAT.
2. Subscribe to MyMaths program to support blended learning.
3. Oxford Owls Letters and Sounds
4. Oxford Letters and Sounds
5. Nessy subscription 1 Year
6. Young Money Subscription
7. Targeted teaching hours support
8. Oxford Reading tree reading books
9. Chrome books for eFSM pupils